Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rain down...

I just got back from attending the Mass for the Election of a Pope in St. Peter's Basilica. During the Mass, which saw the Basilica filled with the Cardinals and the faithful, a torrential rain storm came through Rome. Although I didn't have great sets...I was behind the altar, it was a privilege to be pray for the Church and the Cardinals as together we begin this time of Conclave. I will share more as I experience it. May the Holy Spirit rain down upon the Cardinal Electors as they begin Conclave. (By the way, the pictures are not mine...I borrowed them from the World Wide Web.)





2 comments:

  1. Waiting patiently for your return to hear the wonderful stories of this historic time during your memorable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have attended that Mass!

    Kathy Faberge

    ReplyDelete