Sunday, March 31, 2013

Parte di Pasqua due...Easter Part Two

Here it is, Easter Sunday in Rome. The weather last night was miserable. We left St. Peter's Basilica in the pouring rain and had thunderstorms all night. This morning was a glorious day. The sun was shone brightly and it as nice and warm. It feels like Spring and Easter Sunday.

I went to the Venerable English College for Mass this morning. I just needed to hear the English language. I love the sound of Italian, but I only catch a word or two now and then. It was a nice liturgy and the homily was very good.

I am sharing some photos I found online from last night...I wasn't able to take photos because I was distributing the Eucharist at the Vigil. However, from the Offertory until the Our Father I was situated on the side of the altar so that my ciborium of hosts could be consecrated. I was within feet of the Pope...it was great!

















1 comment:

  1. You found some nice pictures! So glad Easter was such a glorious spring day! The second to the last picture - is that where you said in your writeup that you attended Mass? It's a beautiful place!
    Kathy Faberge

    ReplyDelete