Saturday, February 2, 2013

Reconnecting

I know that it has been a few days since I last wrote. Please forgive my silence. We have been spending out time at an in-house retreat led by Fr. Jerry Vincke, a spiritual director at the NAC (North American College) and a priest of the Diocese of Lansing, MI. Fr. Jerry and I have known each other for many years as he was formerly the Vocations Director for the Diocese of Lansing. It has been a great opportunity to spend time in silence, prayer, and reflection leading to a reconnection with my call to priesthood and a reconnection with God. You are in my prayers! Attached are some pictures from the Chapel where we pray the Hours, celebrate Mass daily, and spend time in silence. I also included a picture from the piazza outside St. Peter's as you notice the Christmas tree is still up. At the Vatican Christmas ends with the celebration of the Feast of the Presentation of the Lord.





1 comment:

  1. How nice that the Christmas tree is still lit up! I like this Vatican custom.
    Kathy Faberge

    ReplyDelete