Monday, January 28, 2013

I am finally here!

I arrived in Rome yesterday around noon on a very sunny Sunday afternoon. I spent the rest of the day settling into my room, but jet lag and the lack of sleep caught up with me. I was in bed at 8 PM. Today I was up bright and early, but until just a few minutes ago it was raining heavily, so I took the time to catch up on a few things. We begin officially this evening. Until then...weather permitting...I will get out for some exploration in the neighborhood. I have attached a picture of St. Peter's Basilica taken from the balcony of my room.

1 comment:

  1. What a great view and wonderful location!

    I hope you can catch up on your sleep so you can be rested and alert. I am also praying you can find inspiration everyday! God bless!

    ReplyDelete